With great power, comes great responsibility.
The subject of green energy investments is one that was for too long — and is still too often — blatantly eluded, misunderstood, and clouded with fallacies. Possibly even more so today, as responsible business practices continue to rapidly gain visibility and importance, communities are left in the dark as to what products, practices, and returns are available, and realistically attainable.
At Orpical Energy, we understand green energy investment concerns, and have employed corporate social responsibilities to:
- assist and educate our community, clients and employees
- consistently evaluate green energy products, services
- establish tangible savings opportunities
“With great power, comes great responsibility,” first wrote Voltaire. While that might be cliché, and debatably a badly placed pun, there is plenty of bearing.
What Orpical Stands For
We expect the best outcome for our employees and clients.
The consistent consideration of all we encounter in a courteous manner.
Engaging enthusiasm for the positive wellbeing of people, opportunities and our planet.
To be known as individuals and a company of scrupulous integrity.
Be a company that is always eager to teach, learn and grow.
As a profitable company we will have the capital to be devoted to the welfare of others.
Steadfast adherence to our commitments and what we stand for as a united company
The Challenge We Face
Taking our core values and implementing them into our day-to-day lives and workplace has become natural. Teaching these values to others, however, has at times been challenging.
Often the business case for green investment projects is not made immediately clear, or worse, built with a layer of deceit. The challenge (and opportunity) we face today at Orpical Energy is eradicating green energy investment concerns.
We will continue to invest our time, resources and management attention on proper education to get ahead of this challenge. In turn, this will be a vital driver of our long-term growth.
Things We’ve Learned
Orpical Energy will succeed because we’re obsessed with improvement. We are interested about our world and how we can improve it. We apply that interest to our responsibility efforts, and we continue to learn what is required for real, important growth.
- Teamwork is crucial. Orpical Energy is a small company by most standards and our ability to influence meaningful change at the universal level has limits. So, it is absolutely crucial that we work with other companies to prompt real, workable system change. We embrace partnerships and open-source teamwork. We proactively share our insight to help create an industry understanding and continue to look for ways to weigh advances at Orpical Energy and across our industry.
- Education is a strategic benefit. Understanding and recognizing the facts surrounding green energy investments enables us to micro target. With this intelligence we take real action to achieve proper energy reduction and related cost savings.
In our short existence, these above points have been imperative to our growth as a company. But the key point we have learned is that our responsibility to educate is not just an add-on to the way we operate. Educating others on green energy investment projects can clearly influence and expand our company and our future development, in addition to positively influencing our peers.